For many of you reading in Canada, it’s the final week of school summer holidays. For many of you reading in the US, school has already started up again. And those of you reading in the Southern Hemisphere are just going about your regular business, looking forward to spring and summer. It’s hard to choose […]
You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
I love that when Chef John Placko of the Modern Culinary Academy (the guy who has dined at El Bulli in Spain and Noma in Denmark – read his impressive bio here) comes to work with Les Petits Chefs that he thinks big. Like me, John believes that with the right kind of guidance, kids can […]
Last week was Vanessa Yeung’s SIXTH visit to work with Les Petits Chefs (see below for a list of all the other dishes she’s made with them) and despite the fact that she’s KNOWN for her dumplings, this time she deviated slightly in her menu, offering the boys a chance to learn how to make […]
No cooking for the Petits Chefs this week (but we have some very exciting guests coming to work with the boys for the final two sessions of the year – stay tuned!) because we tried something a little different – a food-related field trip! I was really interested to learn that the Field Trip Factory […]
what are you looking for?
- Tracy Pon on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!