You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
Tag Archives | kids’ cookbooks
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen