I know, I know – it’s now September (sidenote: how did that happen?!) so technically I am late posting the second of August’s Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge, however I feel this is such an important topic, especially during back to school season here in the Northern Hemisphere, that it doesn’t really matter that it’s […]
For many of you reading in Canada, it’s the final week of school summer holidays. For many of you reading in the US, school has already started up again. And those of you reading in the Southern Hemisphere are just going about your regular business, looking forward to spring and summer. It’s hard to choose […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry