After spending a fabulous afternoon on the Tasty Tours Trinity Bellwoods Chocolate Tour earlier this fall, I was thrilled when Audrey invited me to tag along on the other Tasty Tours offering – The Kensington Market Sweet Tour. Offering a guided tour including some history of sweets, an introduction to 6 sweet stores, samples from […]
Tag Archives | Kensington Market Toronto
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes