After spending a fabulous afternoon on the Tasty Tours Trinity Bellwoods Chocolate Tour earlier this fall, I was thrilled when Audrey invited me to tag along on the other Tasty Tours offering – The Kensington Market Sweet Tour. Offering a guided tour including some history of sweets, an introduction to 6 sweet stores, samples from […]
Tag Archives | Kensington Makret walking tours
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle