One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was an early morning spent wandering the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters Market. Many of you will know from reading regularly that one of my favourite things to do when I travel is to seek out the local markets so I was excited to check out […]
Tag Archives | Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)