One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was an early morning spent wandering the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters Market. Many of you will know from reading regularly that one of my favourite things to do when I travel is to seek out the local markets so I was excited to check out […]
Tag Archives | Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market
what are you looking for?
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle
- Pamela on Delicious Normandy