One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was an early morning spent wandering the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters Market. Many of you will know from reading regularly that one of my favourite things to do when I travel is to seek out the local markets so I was excited to check out […]
Tag Archives | Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)