I was very excited to be offered a review copy of Kathleen Flinn’s latest book, The Kitchen Counter Cooking School recently. Not only did I love Flinn’s first book, The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry, but I had the great pleasure to meet her (albeit briefly) last summer in Seattle at IFBC. She’s […]
Tag Archives | kathleen flinn
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber