Kalaw, the small hill-town, founded by the British who retreated there when the Burmese plains got too hot for them was one of the most charming places we visited on our recent trip to Burma. Although it’s definitely a gathering place for serious hiking enthusiasts, it also boasts a charming morning market (best enjoyed as […]
En route to Inle Lake, we stopped for a night and 2 days in Kalaw, a small hill-town (with an altitude of 1320 metres) founded by the British for whom the Burmese plains were too hot. Indeed, it was the chilliest place we visited throughout our trip and surprisingly, it was one of my favourites […]
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook