Late last year, I was invited to an event at The Cookbook Store in Toronto put on by Sobeys with Andy Shay (Sobeys’ resident cheese expert) and Juliet Harbutt. Harbutt is one of the world’s leading authorities on cheese, author of 11 cheese books (including the popular World Cheese Book), and founder of the British […]
Tag Archives | Juliet Harbutt
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey