*Olive image from Shutterstock Today I’m sharing something a little different for this week’s “Summer Reads“. Not a cookbook (although there are recipes) and not a memoir (although it has elements of a memoir), it’s the story of Canadian rower, cyclist and explorer Julie Angus’ sailing journey around the Mediterranean on a quest to learn […]
Tag Archives | Julie Angus
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies