This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was Savory Brioche Pockets (pp 421-422) – one I will admit to not properly reading all the way through before embarking on it. At 8pm on a Saturday night. After having hosted cooking classes for nearly 80 people in the previous two days. So, yeah, I am cutting myself […]
Tag Archives | julia child baking with julia
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)