If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know how much I love KitchenAid Torrent Blender. For years I’ve wanted a juicer for vegetables and harder fruits but couldn’t justify the extra cupboard space but the Torrent does such a great job with hard produce that I don’t need two machines. […]
Ah… summer – it’s finally here. And with that, a different way of eating – lighter meals, more fruits and vegetables. Though I’ve been pretty good about incorporating fruits and veggies into my diet over the colder months, thanks to the KitchenAid Torrent Blender, I’m excited for the warmer months when there’s more variety to […]
I’ve been using my KitchenAid Torrent Blender for a few weeks now and can safely say it’s become a part of my daily routine. One of the reasons I really wanted to try it out was because I was interested in seeing how well it did with “juicing” – well, blending hard fruits and vegetables […]
I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? 😉 So when I was offered the chance to try […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen