It’s nearly here! Next Thursday, March 20th 2014 is the Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day. I’m thrilled to see Macaron Day Toronto in its third year (you may remember how excited I was for theToronto edition’s first year touring the majority of the participating bakeries), once again raising funds to support the Red Door […]
It’s nearly that day again – Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day – March 20th 2013! You might remember how much fun I had last March touring the majority of the participating bakeries for the first edition of Macaron Day Toronto (and getting a huge sugar rush!) – well this year, I’ll be doing it […]
You have NO idea how excited I was to find out that Le Jour du Macaron was finally coming to Toronto this year. Hurrah! After reading posts like these about all the fun my friends were having during New York’s Macaron Days, I couldn’t wait to participate. Better still, it was taking place in my […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies