On my recent trip to Montreal, a definite highlight for me was the Marché Jean Talon. Normally when I travel, seeking out local markets is one of the first things I do either before or as soon as I arrive. Nothing like a little food shopping action to totally immerse yourself in the (food) culture […]
Tag Archives | jean talon market montreal
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts