Culinary icon Julia Child would have turned 100 years old on August 15th of this year. To honor her, the folks at YC Media and Random House/ Alfred A. Knopf are launching the JC100: an international campaign involving restaurants, chefs, bookstores, and bloggers, all celebrating Julia and her legacy. Their goal is to raise one million voices in tribute to Julia, and I am […]
For this month’s International Incident Party, Penny challenged us to work with eggs. I have to admit this had me scratching my head as there are simply so many possibilities – sweet or savoury, I couldn’t decide. What I *really* wanted to do was a soufflé but circumstances (including my blasted hand that is *still* […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Zosia on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Amy on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Kim on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Lorne Green on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect