Jasper is one of the stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. The scenery on the way to Jasper is stunning… And whilst you most likely won’t have too long to explore, if you’re hungry for something sweet during your quick stop in Jasper, you’re in luck! […]
Tag Archives | Jasper
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments