You might remember late last year Les Petits Chefs made Mexican Caesar Salads from the “Save with Jamie” book – and it was a huge hit, like all of the recipes I have made from the book so far. Well for this week’s session I wanted to make something the boys all know and love […]
Yup we’re back for another (short) term of Petits Chefs sessions with a smaller, but no less enthusiastic group For our first session this week, I wanted to show the boys how easy it is to make one of their favourite dishes – pizza – from scratch (including the dough) in under an hour. That’s […]
You all know by now I am a HUGE Jamie Oliver fan. As well as working with the Petits Chefs on a number of Jamie Oliver recipes (from both Meals in Minutes and The Food Revolution Cookbook), I’ve been working my way through Jamie’s Home Cooking Skills website recipes (and others) with my youngest students, […]
Anyone who knows me in real life can attest to the fact that I most definitely do not have a green thumb. My mum, my sister and Neil are the gardeners in my family so really, I get to enjoy the fruits of other people’s labours. So when I received this Grow Your Own Mushrooms […]
See that up there ^^^ ? Dinner, made by 5-10 year-olds. Real food. Crunchy garlicky chicken fingers and oven baked potato wedges served with a salad. Sounds simple huh? Well, yes, that was the idea behind my menu choice for both of my Food Revolution Day 2013 activities I hosted – both parent-child cooking classes […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote