The third annual Food Revolution Day will be held on Friday May 16 2014 and this year the focus will be a theme close to my heart - inspiring kids all over the world to get excited about food and cooking from scratch. With over 40 million children worldwide now overweight or obese by the […]
Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
Healthy snacking. It IS possible and you CAN make your snacks from scratch, cheaper and healthier than store-bought versions. That was the lesson I wanted to teach Les Petits Chefs this week – inspired by this article by Ren Behan over on JamieOliver.com about bread, pizza and pasta with kids. Ever since I read her […]
It’s not often the Petits Chefs get to make sweet treats “just because” but I felt that this week, I owed it to their mums to show them how to make awesome cupcakes from scratch, in the hopes that some of the boys might use our day off tomorrow to whip up a batch as […]
Those of you who have been reading for a while will know how much Les Petits Chefs LOVE to make dumplings and how fortunate they are to have worked many times with Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks (see the bottom of this post for a list of all the fabulous sessions Vanessa’s given with the […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!