You might remember last month when I announced that today, February 24th, is Canada’s Second National Cupcake Day for SPCAs and Humane Societies. That’s right it’s a day all about cupcakes. About using cupcakes to raise money to help SPCAs and Humane Societies all around Canada. I hope today’s post and recipe will help me […]
Tag Archives | Jaffas
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes