You might remember last month when I announced that today, February 24th, is Canada’s Second National Cupcake Day for SPCAs and Humane Societies. That’s right it’s a day all about cupcakes. About using cupcakes to raise money to help SPCAs and Humane Societies all around Canada. I hope today’s post and recipe will help me […]
Tag Archives | Jaffas
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)