It’s been a while since I have posted any macarons. Well, any macarons that I have made. If you followed me on Twitter or Instagram this past summer, you’ll have seen many, many macarons in classes I assisted at over at La Cuisine Paris. Or gawked at on one of my many food walks throughout […]
I’m all about keeping it real on this blog, as those of you who read regularly will know. I have no problem posting dishes that don’t quite work out as they are supposed to or posting complete failures because one of my own pet peeves as a blog reader is blogs where people post about […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life