Located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, Inle is the second largest lake in Burma with a surface area of about 120 km squared and with thriving communities (complete with floating gardens) located in the villages along the lake’s shore (population of the lake – the people are known as the […]
Tag Archives | Inthein
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes