This post is brought to you by Niagara Canada and The Co. If you’re playing one of those word association games and you hear the word “Niagara”, I’m going to guess that your response might be “Falls”. Niagara Falls. For someone who grew up on another continent, the Falls always sounded so exotic. I’d seen […]
Yes it’s that time of year again… no, not St Valentine’s Day/ weekend/ month as I have variously heard it referred to over the past week, but Days of Wine and Chocolate though Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Some of you might remember that Neil and I headed there last year and whilst we enjoyed the weekend, […]
Wine and chocolate. A dream pairing, right? Well… yeah, unless you’ve been rather ill and told that you need to give your innards a bit of a rest from rich food…. Ahem. Not ideal when Neil and I had been planning to go up to Niagara-on-the-Lake over the recent Family Day weekend to indulge in […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)