We’re back! That’s right – after a hiatus in July and through most of August (despite best laid plans to Skype a meal together as we were in different countries), it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club! This month, we went with the French theme we had planned on covering during the […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was Espresso Profiteroles (p 411) which I admit I was quite excited about. In theory. However, I didn’t read the recipe last week, until I started making these on Sunday morning. Until I realised that I was supposed to make ice cream. Cinnamon ice cream. (Ick!). AND esprosso-flavoured choux […]
Sorry folks. This one just was not a winner for me. I mean, I like olive oil. I like ice cream. I even like olive oil drizzled on ice cream with a sprinkle of salt. But olive oil IN my ice cream? Not so much. Uh huh, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (olive […]
The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)