I’m excited to present this Petits Chefs post on behalf of Hunt’s Tomatoes and UrbanMoms.ca. When they approached me to see if I would like to be involved in this campaign, my initial response was “I don’t have children” but then I thought, what better way to prove that dinner doesn’t have to be stressful […]
Tag Archives | Hunt’s
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month