I’m excited to present this Petits Chefs post on behalf of Hunt’s Tomatoes and UrbanMoms.ca. When they approached me to see if I would like to be involved in this campaign, my initial response was “I don’t have children” but then I thought, what better way to prove that dinner doesn’t have to be stressful […]
Tag Archives | Hunt’s
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)