This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (goat cheese mini puffs, p 7) might have been one to intimidate me a few years ago. I mean – CHOUX PASTRY!! It’s because of French Fridays with Dorie that I have no fear of the stuff – our first ever recipe was gougères which were a cinch […]
It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m currently in Epernay, working hard learning all about the elaboration of champagne. If you don’t believe me, look at Mr Neil, working hard at Moët et Chandon…. Note-taking and everything…. In any case, many thanks to the lovely Cher for scanning and […]
So um yeah. It’s been busy around here lately. Well, not maybe the blog but my life. I seem to be wearing about 10 different hats and working on 10 billion projects (all will be revealed soon, don’t worry!) and no, it’s not an exaggeration. Well maybe just a little In any case, I am […]
Here I am back again for another stint as a Recipe to Riches official blogger. Recipe to Riches (“a new competitive reality series where each week, Canadian home cooks battle to have their original recipes become a President’s Choice product, win $25,000 and become eligible for a grand prize of $250,000″) is now in its […]
There is truly nothing more simple than this dish. The only tricky thing is allowing 3 hours for the tomatoes to slow roast in the oven. Which I didn’t. I made Neil photocopy the recipes for the first few weeks of August’s French Fridays with Dorie so we could make them in Alsace (where we […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!