One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was getting out to visit some of the local farms and chatting with the farmers. In our short time there (just 2 1/2 days!) we obviously didn’t have time to visit that many (because, you know there were eats and drinks to be had, pastry […]
Tag Archives | honey farm
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies