I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
Tag Archives | holiday gifts
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster