I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
Tag Archives | holiday gifts
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Carmen Fox on Through the eyes of a 7 year-old: Puerto Rico
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad