I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
Tag Archives | holiday gifts
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life