This week, we had the pleasure of welcoming Adell Shneer of Art to Eat Cookies back to the school (some of you may remember the spectacular cookies the boys have decorated with her, twice, the cheese blintzes, pad Thai or the soup and linguine that Adell has made with the boys or one of the […]
Tag Archives | holiday cookies
what are you looking for?
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect