Wait, what? Christmas is WHEN? I actually stopped to think about this on the weekend and was shocked to realise that I only have 2.5 days of school left before the winter break. I know, I know, I’ve been baking and cooking holiday recipes here for a while now but honestly, it always feels like […]
This week, we had the pleasure of welcoming Adell Shneer of Art to Eat Cookies back to the school (some of you may remember the spectacular cookies the boys have decorated with her, twice, the cheese blintzes, pad Thai or the soup and linguine that Adell has made with the boys or one of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries