This week, we had the pleasure of welcoming Adell Shneer of Art to Eat Cookies back to the school (some of you may remember the spectacular cookies the boys have decorated with her, twice, the cheese blintzes, pad Thai or the soup and linguine that Adell has made with the boys or one of the […]
Tag Archives | holiday cookies
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month