Any Petits Chefs session that starts out with candies in Ziploc bags and rolling pins to crush them is bound to be popular! This week the boys helped me out with my Tuesdays with Dorie assignment. Actually when I saw that one of this month’s recipes was stained glass cookies (we’re allowed to choose which […]
Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Dorie Greenspan’s Stained Glass Cookies
Wait, what? Christmas is WHEN? I actually stopped to think about this on the weekend and was shocked to realise that I only have 2.5 days of school left before the winter break. I know, I know, I’ve been baking and cooking holiday recipes here for a while now but honestly, it always feels like […]
This week, we had the pleasure of welcoming Adell Shneer of Art to Eat Cookies back to the school (some of you may remember the spectacular cookies the boys have decorated with her, twice, the cheese blintzes, pad Thai or the soup and linguine that Adell has made with the boys or one of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos