This post is sponsored by Ozery’s Pita Break Here we gooooooo…. Silly Season has officially begin this week for me… Until now, I’ve actually felt like I was fairly in control of my holiday chores (we’re going away so, while there are not presents to buy or meals to cook, there are houses to clean […]
I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – special holiday edition After last week’s adventures in holiday appetizers with a deep fryer, this this time, my mission was to use the Cuisinart Power Advantage Hand Mixer to complete the following Mission: It’s Christmas morning, and the whole family has gathered to exchange […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life