Hockley Valley Resort, located in the Hills of Headwaters, is a year-round resort destination located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesque countryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. I was fortunate enough to be invited for a tour of the newly renovated facilities by the kind folks at Pilot PMR and, despite a […]
Tag Archives | Hockley Valley
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos