It’s Hallowe’en week! As someone who grew up in Australia, celebrating Halloween was completely new to me until I moved to Canada. Being an elementary school teacher, of course, Halloween is not easily avoided — my students start thinking about their costumes weeks before the big day! The day itself at school – with haunted […]
Tag Archives | Hallowe’en
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts