When you look at the calendar and see that you have cooking club on Hallowe’en day, there’s only one thing for it – you invite your friend and cookie decorator extraordinaire, Adell Shneer (who has worked with the boys on a number of occasions before) to come in and show them some professional cookie decorating […]
It’s Hallowe’en week! As someone who grew up in Australia, celebrating Halloween was completely new to me until I moved to Canada. Being an elementary school teacher, of course, Halloween is not easily avoided — my students start thinking about their costumes weeks before the big day! The day itself at school – with haunted […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen