It’s Hallowe’en week! As someone who grew up in Australia, celebrating Halloween was completely new to me until I moved to Canada. Being an elementary school teacher, of course, Halloween is not easily avoided — my students start thinking about their costumes weeks before the big day! The day itself at school – with haunted […]
Tag Archives | Hallowe’en
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey