Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Adell Shneer back into the lab this week for her FIFTH visit (she’s come before to make cheese blintzes, help our with our Food Revolution Day event, make Pad Thai and soup and pasta and each time, we’ve all had so much fun!). When she suggested something […]
Tag Archives | halloween
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month