I’m thrilled to be sharing my recipe for Spicy Merguez Moussaka today over at my friend Jen’s site, My Kitchen Addiction. She’s recovering from surgery and I had this recipe still to post from last month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding so I thought it would be perfect – not only is it insanely easy, […]
Tag Archives | guest posts
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)