Inspiration. Sometimes it strikes when you are least expecting it. As I’m really trying to bake and cook more seasonally using local ingredients where possible, it’s something that’s constantly on my mind. I’m trying to go to the supermarket or greengrocer with no fixed idea in my head and just buying what’s good on the […]
Tag Archives | Guelph restaurants
what are you looking for?
- Lana Day on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Flavoured breads | Jamie Oliver (UK) - Blogs on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s flatbread and dips
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway