Inspiration. Sometimes it strikes when you are least expecting it. As I’m really trying to bake and cook more seasonally using local ingredients where possible, it’s something that’s constantly on my mind. I’m trying to go to the supermarket or greengrocer with no fixed idea in my head and just buying what’s good on the […]
Tag Archives | Guelph restaurants
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics