Hello all. I thought I had such a great “plan” for this week, mostly because I imagined I would spend many of my 7 hours’ flying to France ticking items off my massive “to do” list. Sadly, this did not happen and I feel like I’ve spent the week since I got here in a […]
Tag Archives | guacamole
what are you looking for?
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Speciatly diets (Gluten Free)
- Brandee on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)