I’m thrilled to be sharing my recipe for Spicy Merguez Moussaka today over at my friend Jen’s site, My Kitchen Addiction. She’s recovering from surgery and I had this recipe still to post from last month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding so I thought it would be perfect – not only is it insanely easy, […]
Tag Archives | grinding meat
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)