I’m thrilled to be sharing my recipe for Spicy Merguez Moussaka today over at my friend Jen’s site, My Kitchen Addiction. She’s recovering from surgery and I had this recipe still to post from last month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding so I thought it would be perfect – not only is it insanely easy, […]
Tag Archives | grinding meat
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)