As someone who writes about food I own a lot of cookbooks which I love to use but I’m also a big fan of the convenience factor of being able to access so many recipes online. Who hasn’t stood in the supermarket madly Googling recipes either because they’ve forgotten their shopping list at home or […]
June. It’s a busy month for teachers. While everyone must think that we all look forward to June and the start of summer, there’s the whole getting through June to negotiate before we can kick back and enjoy the holidays. It always feels like there simply isn’t enough time to fit in all the things […]
Finally, it really feels like summer is here. On my way home from work last week, I noticed the distinctive smell of BBQs cooking meals as I walked along my street and for me, that really spells the proper start of summer. How appropriate because this month over on the Sobeys Better Food Lovers’ Blog, […]
Full disclosure here – I’m a big fan of Jennifer Perillo. I have been for a few years now, since the very beginnings of my blog. I’ve always admired Jennie’s “simple scratch” cooking philosophy and the way she maintains this, even with two little girls to keep her on her toes. One of the things […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)