This post is sponsored by Muir Glen. One of the things I like to make sure I teach my students is how to cook from the pantry. It’s all very well to meal plan ahead of time and mark “must make” recipes in cookbooks but sometimes you arrive home after a long day and need […]
Cheesy, bacon-y, messy, drippy. This kind of food appears all throughout Matt Basile’s debut cookbook Street Food Diaries – Irresistible Recipes Inspired by The Street. It’s also the kind of food he serves at Lisa Marie (the bricks and mortar extension of Priscilla, his food truck) and the kind of food that my Petits Chefs […]
Finally it feels like spring is really here to stay (albeit a month or so late but I’ll take it!). One of my absolute favourite things is the first time you can sit out on your porch and eat your breakfast or lunch on the weekend – it feels so decadent! I love the early […]
Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen