This is a sponsored post of the best kind: Front Door Organics is a company I have personally been supporting since long before I was blogging. I’m thrilled to write about their services here, highlighting recipes and different aspects of the business of local/ organic food delivery. Could it be finally here – spring? I’m […]
A guest post by Monica Shaw of Smarter Fitter. Let’s face it; most of us don’t have the money or inclination to spend hundreds of dollars on a super high-power blender. And why shouldn’t you make do with an affordable jug blender or stick blender? They still blend, and are perfectly suitable for most blending needs. […]
Jamie Oliver knows how to get kids excited about food. The official Food Revolution Day recipes this year prove that. There are so many great looking dishes that I had a hard time choosing what to make with the boys this week in both Les Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics blubs as a nod to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)