On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
I’m back with another Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew post – special holiday edition After last week’s adventures in holiday appetizers with a deep fryer, this this time, my mission was to use the Cuisinart Power Advantage Hand Mixer to complete the following Mission: It’s Christmas morning, and the whole family has gathered to exchange […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry