I’m excited to announce that I will be developing a series of original recipes for the Liberté yogurt website and blog over the course of the next few months. Liberté has been manufacturing milk products (cream and cottage cheeses) in the Montréal area since 1936. Whilst the company grew, their production continued to maintain a […]
It’s my second to last recipe post for the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew! This time I was charged with testing out the Kitchen Aid ExactSlice 13 cup Food Processor. I was really excited to try this out because our food processor is nearly 20 years old and whilst it still does the job, it’s much […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey