So I didn’t get around to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe before I left for Sydney, much to Mr Neil’s chagrin. But never fear, this Dilled Gravlax with Mustard Sauce (p 30) will be on the menu shortly after I return home – it’s so easy and, apparently, “really, really good”. Fortunately this […]
Tag Archives | gravlax
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)