So I didn’t get around to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe before I left for Sydney, much to Mr Neil’s chagrin. But never fear, this Dilled Gravlax with Mustard Sauce (p 30) will be on the menu shortly after I return home – it’s so easy and, apparently, “really, really good”. Fortunately this […]
Tag Archives | gravlax
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos