As many of you who read this blog regularly know, one of my favourite things to do is try to recreate dishes I discover on my travels once I am home. Today in my third post for Liberté, I’m recreating a classic Belgian dish – Chicons au gratin – basically endives wrapped in ham, slathered […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (cauliflower-bacon gratin, p 362), was one that kind of flew under my radar when I was leafing through the book and marking things I wanted to make because I can’t imagine why I would not have flagged it – a gratin made with cheese, cream and bacon containing […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Mr. Neil on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNaomiDuguid
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards