We’re back! That’s right – after a hiatus in July and through most of August (despite best laid plans to Skype a meal together as we were in different countries), it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club! This month, we went with the French theme we had planned on covering during the […]
As many of you who read this blog regularly know, one of my favourite things to do is try to recreate dishes I discover on my travels once I am home. Today in my third post for Liberté, I’m recreating a classic Belgian dish – Chicons au gratin – basically endives wrapped in ham, slathered […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (cauliflower-bacon gratin, p 362), was one that kind of flew under my radar when I was leafing through the book and marking things I wanted to make because I can’t imagine why I would not have flagged it – a gratin made with cheese, cream and bacon containing […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie entry is another example of why I love Dorie’s recipes. For November, we were give four recipes to work on but were allowed to chose what we posted when so for me, it’s been a matter of figuring out what will work with our crazy busy schedule. Last weekend, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)