You can find the recipe for Kate’s easy French all-butter pastry over at The Kitchen at Camont’s blog. You can read more about the ingredients on this post about our weekend with Tim and Kate. Disclosure: I am a guest of Kate Hill and Tim Clinch at Camont this weekend for their Natural Light Natural […]
I’ve been in Mexico for five days, exploring Puebla with the Mexican Tourism Board. You know, Puebla, the home of mole poblano. And other delicious treats like chulupas, chilaquiles, sopa poblana, cemitas and cremitas (don’t worry you’ll find out more soon!). In any case, it’s quite fitting that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was salads […]
Yes, I’ve been cooking a lot with goat cheese lately. There are so many wonderful varieties here in France… First up, I made a ratatouille and fresh goat’s cheese verrine for Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons […]
We interrupt this Road Trip and its gourmandises for a much-needed post about … salad. Yes, dad this is for you. How you can have lived with a wife and at least one daughter who would live on salad if they had the choice and still find it boring is beyond me. So I am […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)