I’m back! And back in the kitchen where I’ve created a fabulously simple gluten-free pizza using a polenta base topped with tomato purée, cheese and mushrooms. It’s inspired, in part, by a dish my friend Cathy whipped up in our little kitchen in the South of France last week using “bits and pieces” from our […]
You might remember last month when I announced that today, February 25th, is Canada’s Inaugural National Cupcake Day for SPCAs and Humane Societies. I’m pleased to say that I am nearly half-way towards meeting my fundraising goal for this important cause and I hope today’s post and recipe will help me reach it! Since I’m […]
Yes it’s back – World Nutella Day! Once again, Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso are hosting “World Nutella Day 2013″ (the SEVENTH instalment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. This is my third year participating in World Nutella Day – in 2010, I made […]
Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I am fortunate to have been able to obtain sponsors whose generosity allowed me to attend IFBC in Seattle this past August. I’ve been wanting to get to work on some USA Rice recipes for a while now and last week, I decided why […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen