I’ve been on a bit of a smoothie kick lately. Perhaps it’s something to do with the winter weather that apparently doesn’t want to go away. A pretty pastel smoothie in the morning goes a long way to help me forget about the cold. Especially when there’s coconut in there. A tiny taste of the […]
I’ve been a fan of Taste of Nature bars for a while now but, until just recently when I was invited to “Take the Pledge to Snack Healthy“, I actually didn’t know much about the history of the bars or just how good for you they are – just that they taste great! Taste of […]
I’m not really one for making New Years’ Resolutions. I find that if I “break” a resolution, I end up beating myself up so I just don’t. But it doesn’t mean that I’m not looking for ways to improve myself and my life (you know, eat more plants and move more, that sort of thing!), […]
You all know by now I am a HUGE Jamie Oliver fan. As well as working with the Petits Chefs on a number of Jamie Oliver recipes (from both Meals in Minutes and The Food Revolution Cookbook), I’ve been working my way through Jamie’s Home Cooking Skills website recipes (and others) with my youngest students, […]
I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote