… well not *with* Jennie and Bridget themselves (but wouldn’t that would be fabulous?), rather with their recipes… We’re a day and a half away from the end of the longest term of the year. We’re all a bit “done” but I wanted to keep the Petits Chefs busy until the very end and what […]
It’s my second to last recipe post for the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew! This time I was charged with testing out the Kitchen Aid ExactSlice 13 cup Food Processor. I was really excited to try this out because our food processor is nearly 20 years old and whilst it still does the job, it’s much […]
what are you looking for?
- Margrét Jóhanna on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Cakelaw on What’s cooking? Peanut butter, banana and oatmeal energy smoothies
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials