Last weekend was my “mid-term break” – much needed after the first half of interminable Term 1 and a week of Parent-Teacher interviews that felt like what I imagine speed dating must be like. Different faces every 10 minutes – it’s overwhelming! This term has been a crazy busy one – all good stuff but […]
Tag Archives | gimme coffee
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast