Last weekend was my “mid-term break” – much needed after the first half of interminable Term 1 and a week of Parent-Teacher interviews that felt like what I imagine speed dating must be like. Different faces every 10 minutes – it’s overwhelming! This term has been a crazy busy one – all good stuff but […]
Tag Archives | gimme coffee
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on A virtual shower for #BabyFamilyBites: Blueberry cheesecake macarons
- Monica Shaw on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Geoff on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup