It’s going to be a short, sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I’m actually on vacation (well, trying to be, seems there’s always something, always an email to answer that can’t wait….) in the south of France with Neil and a couple of friends so I was extremely pleased to see that this […]
I’ve been going through my folder of recipes recently and have come across a few old favourites – like these devilled drumsticks. I have my mum to thank for many of these recipes – she photocopied them for me when I first moved to Paris in 1995 – not that I had a kitchen big […]
People often ask me how I manage to fit in each week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipes. Well here’s my secret – when the Dorie recipes come out each month, I plan my menus for get-togethers with friends well in advance, to make sure I fit the recipes in. So my friends always know that […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month