When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
I’m absolutely thrilled to have been asked to contribute the official recipe to the Mushrooms Canada GO PINK campaign again this year. If you’re in Canada, watch for the PINK tray packs of fresh Canadian mushroom with a PINK ribbon on the label during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 2012. Mushroom growers across Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles